NTELX is looking for a driven Developer to join our growing Technology Solutions team supporting one of our exciting projects. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, be a critical thinker, possess great organizational and time management skills, and have experience successfully delivering solutions.
- Work as part of Technology Solutions team to deliver high-performance, high quality software that brings quantifiable value to our clients
- Engage with client and NTELX project team members to execute agile modes of software delivery
- Analyze business goals and requirements to ensure comprehension, consistency and completeness in preparation for solutioning
- Work with technical lead or senior developer to define or contribute to solution definition in line with client’s goals or requirements
- Design and document technical specifications
- Develop code base to standards and technical specification including development and execution of reusable unit tests
- Research, propose, educate, and apply software development tools, frameworks, and approaches as part of technology portfolio evolution
- Implement new features, optimize existing ones, and rapidly fix bugs
Core Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in:
o Conceptual design and solutioning techniques
o Full-stack development – Front-end and back-end components including SQL/RDBMS data access via OR tools such as Hibernate, Spring, etc.
o Data capture, transformation, and standardization techniques and toolsets (particularly open-source technologies)
o Process automation and straight-through processing
- Ability to rapidly identify, learn and apply new technologies/toolsets to current projects
- Embraces guiding principles of value creation, operational excellence, and risk management in all aspects of their work
- Self-motivated individuals, comfortable in embracing accountability, collaborating at multiples levels, and mobilizing execution based on decision made
- Affinity and motivation for building high value solutions that drive change and have tangible, meaningful impact in our clients’ environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering strongly preferred
- 4-6 years of professional (post graduate) experience in full life-cycle solution development
- Node.js, D3, Mongo DB.
- Drools, JESS or similar open-source rule engines.
o UI/UX design experience
o Consumption of middle-tier technology & services.
o Development and consumption of middle-tier technology & services, e.g. REST APIs, MVC and data access frameworks e.g. Spring, Hibernate
o SQL extensions, e.g. ORACLE PL/SQL, Postgres pgSQL
o NoSQL, structured/unstructured data management, access and manipulation
- Workflow, business process management, decision management principles, architectures and toolsets
- Decision analytics, rule engine practices, principles and technologies
This position will be located primarily in our Tysons office with travel to the client site for weekly and ad hoc meetings. Candidate must be able to obtain a security clearance.